Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Good People

In a world where we are bombarded with negative stories about bad people, I still find that there are good people that are out there.  From time to time I sell things on facebook marketplace.  When I do, I often check the profile of the person that I am selling something to, especially if they are coming to my home.

I almost always find good things on their profiles.  There are lots of good people yet in this world.  Last week, I found this self description on a person's profile.  [I substituted my name for theirs.  You can put your name in there as well if you like...]  Here is their self description...


I am Jeff

I am someone who does not judge others for being different.  

I am kind to everyone I meet, and I respect people regardless of who they are.  

I never hesitate to help those in need, and I never hesitate to give back even when there is nothing left for me.

I am Jeff


I loved it.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: