Thursday, June 8, 2023

wrong with you, wrong with me...

 

My friend John sent this to me.

It reminds me of the old adage, when you point the finger at a person, you have three pointing back at yourself.

I guess I can say that we can disagree with someone and not hate them.  We can see people act out of their brokenness and feel sorry, feel pity, feel compassion for them.

When we react with judgment, it only reveals a brokenness inside of us.

Judgment comes from a broken heart.  Compassion comes from a heart that is whole.

May we all grow to be a part of the solution.  May we all grow in kindness and generosity.

Judgment will be pushed out of our lives if we can find enough compassion, understanding and love.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.  And be sure to be a part of the good and contribute to the good.

No comments: