Thursday, June 1, 2023

What can I do to be a better friend???

I was in the car with a friend.  He was taking me to the airport.  Our visit was over.  He asked me something that I found to be both unusual and profound.  He said, "what can I do to be a better friend?" 

Is there anything that I need to do to be a better friend?

I was surprised by it, but I loved it.  I thought of my friends.  I thought of my church friends.  I thought of my KC friends.  What can I do to be a better friend?

It is a great question.  It is a question that is only asked by those brave enough to potentially hear a painful answer.   I want to be a good friend to you.  


Let me know if there is anything that I can do to be a better friend to you.  And let us all work harder on being the best of friends to those whom we call our friends.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: