Wednesday, June 28, 2023

So where does it end

Today I am having knee replacement surgery so please toss up a prayer for me.  If I get enough prayers, then it will go well, if I don't, then who knows.  No seriously, please throw up a prayer for the surgeon.  Thanks.

Today's topic... where does it end?  

If I finally choose to love and accept homosexuals, where does it end?  We used to be against divorced people, women pastors and interracial marriage.  Now we accept those.  If I accept homosexuality, where will it end?

Will I one day be asked to condone men marrying 10 year olds?  Will sex with animals become something that we must accept?

My answer is easy and it is this... No.  We don't accept sex with people who can't offer consent.  We don't approve of a person hurting another.  It is that simple.  Gay people don't hurt each other.  Pedophiles hurt people so we cannot support that, it is a behavior that will always be against the law.

So again, it is back to love.  We love people.  We don't hurt them and we don't condone people hurting people.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: