Sunday, June 11, 2023

Happy Birthday!














Happy Birthday to my lovely sister Julie!

First let me say a few words about the picture of her above.  This was taken in my room in 1973.  The poster on the right hand wall is a John Pitro "Overpopulation."  I still have a copy of it.  


For some reason, there is a small confederate flag on my bookshelf.  I guess back then, the confederate flag was acceptable in my home.  Not any more.  

The drapes... California - 1973.  

The yellow bird hanging on the spring on the left side of the picture is one of these:


Now back to my sister... Today is her birthday!

Julie is married to my brother in law Mark.  A great guy in his own right.  They have a lovely home in Vero Beach.  They live just down the road from us.

Family are those people whom you grew up with.  In our case, family are those people that you survived your family of origin with.

My sister is an animal lover.  She is a hard worker.  She is a cancer survivor.  She is fantastic.

Everyone deserves a day to be told that they are fantastic.  I hope that someone tells you today that you are fantastic!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: