Friday, July 12, 2024

Kind People

I am looking for kind people.  I see it on t-shirts.  I see it on desk signs.  I see it lots of places.  When I see kindness, I comment on it.  I try to express it every time that I can. 

I find it interesting, the number of conversations that I find myself in with people about kindness.  There are lots of people out there that are coming to understand and believe that treating each other with kindness is why we are here.

Jesus said, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  I boil that down to this.  "show kindness."  "be kind."

It makes my heart glad and it makes other people happy too.

If you get a chance to talk kindness with someone, egg it on.  Cheer it on.  We need more kindness in this world.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: