Friday, February 6, 2009

hello

He walked across the restaurant and stopped at our table.

Jeff? Jeff Brinkman is that you?

Yes it's me.

I am ____ _______. We were in boy scouts together.

He then began to relate to me several stories from 1969 that I barely remember. I was 12. He was 11. 40 years later, he looks across the room at a restaurant and recognized someone that he has not see once since then.

How can that happen? But it did. I have his name, phone number and occupation. We are going to get together and catch up. I have not seen this guy for 40 years. I would never have recognized him. I have an interesting feeling about this, that there is a reason for this meeting.

I also wonder if I have kept my youthful looks. I still look like I am 12. Ha!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: