Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thanks again

Thanks again, Lions Den Man for posting the last three days. Your words as always are appreciated by me and many. Please note that at least one person would like you to post the name of the book on friendship.

Friendship. What a great topic. There are friends that you know you can always count on, but you don't talk to them that much. I worry sometimes that I am not doing enough to keep these relationships up. But, we shouldn't have to worry about friendships, should we?

There are friendships that are growing. I hope that all of you have new, budding friendship in your life. We should always be cultivating friendships. Always. A stranger is just a friend that you haven't yet got to know.

Friendship with God. It's the best. Talk about someone that always understands. Someone that is always there for you. I am so thankful to be a Christian. So thankful to have a friendship with God. So grateful for Jesus' words, "I no longer call you servants, but friends."

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Lion's Den Man said...

The book is The Shack.