Monday, March 2, 2009

when I write

When I write in this blog, I want to be honest, but I don't ever want to hurt anyone. Please believe me, I would never intentionally write something that was aimed at any one person.

I have learned that I have to be very careful when writing about "my feelings being hurt" for example. Almost every time that I do this, someone out there in the blogosphere wonders if I am writing about them, and I get several apologies.

I will never use this blog to complain about any of you. There really isn't much of anything to complain about with you anyway. I love you all and am glad to have you in our church family.

I write about vision, the future of the church, challenges at church, funny things at home. Personal issues [carefully] and just general things that are on my mind. If you read something and are not sure where I am going with it, it probably has more to do with where my brain is at then anything else, I certainly would not write here to make a personal point to any of you.

So, with that said, it is Monday. The first week of March. 3 days until the parade. A beautiful, snow covered day. Excellent job yesterday by those who ran the 10-ten branch service. Over 200 people attended. It was perfect. The sanctuary did not seem empty, but there was plenty of room for visitors. Perfect. Thank you for all that you are doing.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, keep writing just the kinds of things you share so beautifully with all of us. You are a gifted blog writer, with an obvious heart for God, for His creation, and for the people in His world.

I never miss reading your blogs. They are a breath of fresh air, and daily inspiration.

If someone feels like you're talking about them, it's just simply human nature. They wouldn't intentionally make you feel bad either.

God bless.