Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hi

Yesterday was another great episode of the annual church golf tournament.  Thank you so much to all of you who participated and to those of you who worked so hard to make it all happen.

I was reminded yesterday that I have a few friends that I don't talk to as much as I would like to, but they are daily readers of this blog.  To them I say today: "hello my friend - it is a blessing to know you."

spam- about 5 comments came through yesterday on the blog- they were all spam.  It used to be that I had to look at every one of them and decide which were spam, but now the blog has an automatic spam filter.  It automatically quarantines any comment that appears to be "not right" in some way.  Some comments seem benign enough, but there is a link embedded with them that will do who knows what when you click on it.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all had a spam filter so when people say things that come out wrong, the words just go away.  Not posted to memory, not thought about again.  Words collected, and then gone from sight.  Every time I say something dumb I wish later for the words back.  Please keep your spam filters on when I am around and don't hold against me the things that did not come out right.  I will keep working on what I let come out of my mouth.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: