Wednesday, June 22, 2011

what makes a good day

Some days I am gloomy because circumstances have me down.  That bothers me.  I don't want to be controlled by circumstances.  I don't want to let gloomy circumstances set the tone for my day.

Some days I am happy because circumstances are good.  This bothers me as well.  I don't want to be defined by circumstances.  I don't want to be happy just because things are going well.

My favorite days are the ones when circumstances could get you down, but they don't.  I love the days when you know you could have every reason to be a whiner, but you refuse.  It makes me smile just thinnking about it.

It's a good day because God loves us.  That never changes.  Be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful reminder. I needed it today!