Tuesday, August 21, 2012

approval


Years ago when I felt more on the "outside" of my faith, I used to think that being a Christian meant throwing everything away...I mean big things like your personality, your humor, and most of the things in life that I could identify with....

Unfortunately, at the time, the people I knew who were working hard at their faith and working hard to gain others into a life centered on Christ just seemed dull and somewhat unhappy. They seemed to lack a spirit...their soul did not soar.

Now, that is an experience with a certain group of people in my past, but there are some, today, for whatever reason that still walk in the shadows and can't quite seem to express fully who and what they are all about. Maybe it is fear. Maybe they feel they need to project a certain image. Maybe we all have a bit of this in our makeup...

What I do know is a fuller life is available when we set our souls free.

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

No comments: