Thursday, August 23, 2012

time

Last night I was going through a drawer in my desk and I ran across a copy of a speech that the late Steve Jobs had made. I kept it because it spoke to me and still does.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs

Each day is a gift. If I don't put that thought into my head each morning then where is my day taking me? to the next day? end of the week? the year? and so on.....

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each day is a gift because it gives us the opportunity to grow in love.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Therefore, the only real question we should ask ourselves is, "Am I growing in love?"