Saturday, August 11, 2012

Three favors

Sorry that today's post is late.

I have this theory that you get about three favors with most people before they get sick of you.  Consequently we have to be careful how much we ask of the people around us.  Sometimes we get in trouble at church because I think I have only asked a person  who may be looking for help.

Take care not to over burden those whose help you need.  Also, feel free to say "no I can't help with that."  And don't feel guilty about it, if you are the one being asked.

Where are you and I on the three favor thing?  Have I exhausted you or are you pretty open to my asking for help?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Glenda A said...

I haven't been counting. Ask away!

Anonymous said...

Open.

Tonia