Friday, January 2, 2015

a great present

Now I know that Christmas is not supposed to be about what presents you may get, but I got something really cool.  It may be the best Christmas present ever.  I smile every time I think about it.  And, it was a total and complete surprise to boot.

Do you remember the story where the man sells his watch to buy his wife a present and his wife cuts her hair to buy the husband a present?  Well, my dear wife sprung for an electric jacket!  If you have not heard of them, it is like an electric blanket, only it runs on a battery.  Coincidentally my son got me a new drill that runs on the same kind of battery.

So I am happy and warm everywhere that I go.  I am still tickled
about the gift.  I hope that the things that I got for others, large and small, day in and day out make them as happy.


It's a beautiful, warm day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: