Thursday, November 7, 2019

Windex

In the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Toula [the bride] her dad immortalized Windex using it for everything.

Ok, so some things are just too good not to share.  I was visiting with a guy a couple of blocks over who had a rat problem.  He put out bait and the rats died.  But they crawled who knows where to die.  Pretty soon my buddy is telling me that they have flies.  No more rats, but now flies.  Lots of flies.

What to do?  He clues me in to a family trick. When they land on the window, spray them with Windex.  They get saturated and cannot fly.  Then you squish them.  And the Windex is already there on the window for clean up.

I hate flies but I can't wait until the next time that I see one.  I am going to try it.

By the way, what do you call a fly with no wings?
A walk.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: