Monday, December 9, 2019

Amazon Vans

Suddenly these vans are everywhere

over 20,000 have been ordered



There are 8 of them in this picture that I took last week in Ft. Pierce.
Amazon rolled out a plan last year for entrepreneurs to lease these blue-gray vans and deliver for Amazon.  I am just noticing them in the last couple of months.

I don't know what I am thinking about this, except that it is a big change and I see so many of them.  Imagine how much money UPS and the US Postal Service has lost as Amazon rolled this out.  Imagine how much money Ford and Mercedes has made from this move.

I guess like most people, I am not fond of change.  Well I guess I am ok with change as long as it affects you and not me.

If you live near one of the distribution sites... Drive carefully!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: