Sunday, December 15, 2019

Nothing new

The writer of Ecclesiastes says in 1:9 that there is nothing new under the sun. No new idea, no new thought. Everything that I have ever thought or written came from somewhere else. Maybe my parents, maybe Hubert Neth, maybe someone that I read… who knows? When I write, I always try to give credit, but sometimes it is impossible. Where did that idea come from? Who knows? Who remembers.

[by the way, I have made up a new word… plagiarism] [that’s a joke, son]

Back to the blog. Anything that you read here is not mine. Nothing is copyrighted. It all came from somewhere else. Take it if it helps you. Use it if it brings you peace. Share it if it can be a blessing. We are on a journey in this life together. When it comes to thoughts, there is no mine, there is only ours.

We should share more in this life.  Freely freely you have received, freely freely give.
When it comes to thoughts, nothing should be proprietary.
There is nothing new under the sun.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com
- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: