Friday, October 14, 2022

Pet Peeve

I have a pet peeve.  

But, before I get there, let me give a shout out to my friend whose pet peeve is people who take more than 10 items into the ten items or less line at the grocery store.  In deference to the well being of my friend, please do not enter the 10 items or less line if you have more than ten items.  Seriously.

Now on to my pet peeve.  When we cross a street, we cross directly across.  We don't want to be in the street any longer than possible.  But in a parking lot, it is a different story.  We will walk at a 45 degree angle towards our car, even if we are blocking traffic.  I have seen people walk in the middle of the drive lane towards their car, with no mind what so ever to the poor shoppers that are trying to park.

People.  When you are going to your car, walk directly across the drive lane, then make a turn toward the aisle that your car is in.  Think of the people who are driving.  Don't make them run you over.

Be safe.  Walk strait.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: