Sunday, October 2, 2022

The Dentist

Ugg!!!

I hate going to the dentist.  But then I remember when I went on the dental mission trip to Jamaica and saw the teeth that had never been to the dentist.  Those poor souls would wait in line, overnight, to see the dentist.

If you have regular dental care, this is something to be thankful for.

So I am sitting in the dentist chair, waiting for the famous shot.  This will only hurt for a moment.

And I notice the sign.  There is a good day to be at the dentist?  I guess so.  Many people wish they could go to the dentist.

And here is a close up of the sign.  It is a good day for a good day.  Hey!!! there is some good advice.  By the way, do you know the best time of day to go to the dentist?  2:30

[too thurty, tooth hurty]

My dentist is a Christian, he has a favorite scripture, he calls it the dentist's psalm:

"Open wide thy mouth, and I will fill it."  Ps. 81:10

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: