Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Satisfaction

I love handyman work.  I love construction work.  At the end of the job, you can see a difference.  You can make the world a better place.  You can consider a project, sleep on it, and come up with a solution.

And so, one of my clients had a light that was hanging off of their house.


If you zoom in, you can see that the metal strap has rotted off and the light is hanging by a thread.  Well, I have taken apart many an electrical box in my time and I know how these things go together.  I told my client that I thought that I had everything that I needed to fix his light, at home in my garage.

And so I pulled a Roger Grout.  Roger is my friend who prides himself in having enough supplies in the garage to fix a problem without going to Lowes or Home Depot.

I assembled the parts from my collection of electrical things and returned to my clients home.  In 30 minutes I had the light repaired and reinstalled.

Ahh!!! It looks great!  Satisfaction for sure!  A smile to my face, and to my client!

There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour.  This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.  Eccl 2:24

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: