Monday, April 24, 2023

A New Beginning

So the last few years that I was appointed to Woods Chapel... we had stagnated. Things have gone well for many many years, but by year 22 we were slowing down... I was slowing down.

Although I always believed that the church had good bones, it did concern me when things slowed.

Organizationally, churches need to find moments of renaissance. Moments to start again- moments to re-create. 

I’m pleased to celebrate that yesterday morning, the new remodeled children’s wing opened, and there are lots of new families that have started back to the church. Whatever my vision was, it had stopped working.

But I’m so thrilled. New leaders and new people came with new visions and new ideas, and the life of the congregation is thriving again!


Pastor Aaron Brown.  One of my favorite humans!!!



It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: