Thursday, April 13, 2023

It doesn't sound good



Some people are not very good at apologizing.  They don't know how to say that they were or might have been wrong.  

The other day I posted saying, "I am right."  The more I think about it, the more I don't like it.  It doesn't sound good.

I think that most of us think that we are right... if we thought we were wrong, wouldn't we change our thoughts?  We think we are right.

But it doesn't sound good, it doesn't sound kind, for me to say that I am right.  It doesn't sound right to me.

How about this instead... "After 65+ years of life, I have come to believe that the most important thing in all of life is to love one another."  Let's leave the right and wrong to God.

Love can just love.  Love does not have to justify or argue for itself.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: