Wednesday, April 5, 2023

dangerous work

Handyman work can be dangerous.  I have run into lots of snakes for example.  None were poisonous, but almost all of them almost gave me a heart attack.

Then there is injury.  A few years ago, I tore my bicep putting a power washer back in the truck.  I have fallen off of ladders and got numerous scrapes and cuts.

I got a stick in the head.

Did something to my arm...
by the way, look how old my arm is looking!!!

Here, randomly, a thorn has come thru the handle
of my clippers.  You have to be on the lookout
for all kinds of strange things.


I still love the work.

Sometimes in life, there are things that happen that hurt us. And it is all part of the thing.  I didn't stop playing football when I blew out my knee.  I won't stop handyman work because of my cuts and bruises.  And I won't stop engaging with people, even though sometimes they can cause hurt.

People matter.  Stay with them.  Keep on loving them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: