Saturday, May 27, 2023

Arizona

After working for my sister in San Jose, I travelled to Phoenix [Apache Junction] to hang out with our friends Tim and Cathy Cristensen.  I did some work around their house, but also sent a good deal of time taking in the beauty of Arizona.

I had been to Arizona a couple of times as a child, mostly passing thru.  Tim and Cathy's house has a lovely view of the Superstition Mountains, specifically Ship Rock Mountain.


The mountains at sun up.

The saguaro cactus were very cool.

cloudy mountains

Sunny mountains.  What a view!!!


I have to tell you that it was all so very lovely.  I don't sit still very well, but to just sit and look at the mountain is an amazing thing.  It was so peaceful and so beautiful.

You definitely felt the presence of something bigger than you and I.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: