Sunday, May 21, 2023

heavenly dreams



I had another dream last night.  Another dream of heaven.  Not of heaven as I learned it as a child, but heaven as this reality beyond the five senses.

I am having these dreams that feel like this... being loved completely, feeling included, joy, happiness, completeness.  I see old friends... I see old "enemies."  And they are all good.  We are all good.

Here is another strange aspect to this... I have these dreams sometimes while I am awake.  I can feel this place, this next place, this next phase of life... it is here, already.  Right here with me and around me.

It is like one day, I may just slip on over.

I am happy as I write this.  These are such beautiful thoughts and feelings.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: