Thursday, May 11, 2023

Upcoming trips

Yesterday I posted a picture of a sunrise in the town of Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee.  That reminded me that I need to get some info out about possible upcoming trips.

Trips that I am considering for next year  and 2025 include...

The Holy Land -  this is a 9 day land trip.  Extensions are available, usually several days in Jerusalem or Egypt.  Probably February or March 2024.


Praying at the Western Wall in Jerusalem


Boat ride on the sea of Galilee

Ireland - this is also a 9 day land trip.  Last time I went we had a great time.  Well, we always have a great time!!!  I also took an extension of a few days in London which was amazing as well.  I am looking at the fall of 2024


Typical Irish Town 

Blarney Castle

The Journeys of Paul- this is a cruise [full size Royal Caribbean ship] that bops around New Testament locations in Greece and Turkey.  This would be a 2025 trip.

Library at Ephesus

Arch of Galerius, Thessalonica

So friends, if you are interested in any of these trips, please let me know.  You can email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.



No comments: