Sunday, November 26, 2023

Does his mercy end?

Psalm 118:24-29

24 This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
25 O LORD, save us;
O LORD, grant us success.
26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.
From the house of the LORD we bless you. [a]
27 The LORD is God,
and he has made his light shine upon us.
With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession
up [b] to the horns of the altar.
28 You are my God, and I will give you thanks;
you are my God, and I will exalt you.
29 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love [mercy] endures forever.

verse 29 "his love or his mercy endures for ever."
Does it?
Or does it end when you die? When you die, if you have been bad enough, do you get cut off from God's mercy? Or does his mercy endure for ever.

There are scriptures on both sides of this question, so pay your money and make your choice.

As for me, I am voting for the God whose love never ends. And I and praying that you come to know the God who's love never ends.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, filled with grace and mercy, be sure to see the good.

No comments: