Saturday, November 11, 2023

Where I work

Sometimes, where I work can be dangerous.  Mostly because I am working around water.  And in Florida, if there is water, there might be gators.  Or gator, singular.  It would only take one to ruin your day.



So you can see from the pictures that I am repairing a wooden fence that is along a canal.  Anytime I am in these areas, I always keep something sharp with me.  Gators can pop out of the water and up an embankment pretty fast.   And, at 66, I could easily become dinner.

And so as I begin the job, I pray, "Lord, help me do this job well and please keep me safe."

My concern is that lurking beneath the water, there is a gator, and he is praying, "Lord I thank you for this meal that I am about to consume."


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com  

No comments: