Thursday, November 9, 2023

Not them

I pulled into the church and parked on the street.  I noticed that my buddy Dave was getting out of his car.  I noticed his license plate.  It said, "not them."  I was intrigued.  Not them.  What does that mean.

So when I got into the church, I said hello to him, complemented him on his car, and then I asked him, what is the meaning of your license plate?

Not them.

He said it is simply this... when I have a problem, I want to blame others.  I want to blame them.  But it is not them. It is me.  Not them, it is me.

I love it!!!

More of us should think this way.  I am responsible for my issues.  Not them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com 

No comments: