Friday, June 28, 2024

hurt

Recently, I was hurt by someone.  It is not you, for the person who hurt me does not read the blog.

I know what the person was trying to accomplish by their words, but it still hurt.  And as I reflect on the communication [I tend to reflect on things...] I feel strongly that the tone was not necessary.  

We can share our messages, our thoughts and our words without hurting others.  It may take a little practice, but it can be done.

The words that we share echo in the minds of those who receive them.  Hurtful words bring pain that lingers for days.  Kind words bring joy.

How we come across is so important.  Let's be those who work hard at expressing words in constructive, helpful and kind ways.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: