Wednesday, June 5, 2024

I can't see it

I get emails from time to time with "funny church signs."  I think that many of them are photoshopped and are not real.

This is real... I am driving in Niagara Falls, NY and I see this school.  I see the sign and I start to laugh.  Who would name a school this?

In case you don't believe me, here is a link to their web page

Who would name a school this???



I just can't see it.

And that reminds me of a joke.  The nurse answers the phone at the doctor's office.  She shouts, "doctor doctor there is a man on line two, he says that he is invisible."  The doctor replies, "tell him we can't see him today."

And on it goes... the invisible man married the invisible woman... their kids aren't much to look at!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: