Thursday, June 20, 2024

wrong

I am wrong about many things.  I think I know what is right.  I think I am taking the correct steps.  But then life surprises me.  I am not as smart as I think.

Each of us are navigating the river of life.   Sometimes we float down stream as if we know the way the river runs.  But none of us have been this way before, and none of us will travel this way again.

If you are 51 years old, it is the first time, and the only time that you will be 51.  The same is true for me at 66.  For my daughter at 36.  And for each of us.  We will never pass this way again.

We are not as smart as we think that we are.  Consequently, may we all walk with a humble and gracious heart.  May we all understand that there is much to learn along the journey.

I am, we are, wrong about many things.  There is much to learn.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: