Wednesday, April 10, 2024

I love my friend

I love my friend.

I was in his kitchen the other day.  We were talking and I was struck with this feeling... I love this guy.  Yes, he has his moments, yes he has his quirks, [don't we all...]  I know the moments and I know the quirks and I don't care... I don't see them.  They are not on my radar.  I just love this guy.

And then I thought... that must be how God loves us... He know that we did not follow the rules... he knows that we have our moments and our quirks... but he loves us.  He doesn't even see the "stuff."  

He just totally loves us.  

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: