Thursday, April 11, 2024

Let's get small

By the way, we have had several more sign up for the Ireland trip recently.  If you are considering it, click the link below.  It is going to be a very fun group.

Today's post... Let's get small.

Steve Martin did a gig years ago called "let's get small."  I think the album was called let's get small.  Great funnies for the times... 

The other night I was sitting with some friends.  I got small.  I said some things that were small.  Like gossip I guess.  Opinions that were not that nice.

Friends let you be small.  I don't do it often, but it is nice to have a safe place to get small.  Friends let you say whatever you need to say.  Friends are not offended.  Friends may tell you when that is enough.

But it is wonderfully nice to be able to be human.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: