Sunday, April 14, 2024

Rogers and Hammerstein

For several years I got a Christmas card from a law firm this this inscription inside...

“A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it - A song's not a song 'til you sing it - Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay - Love isn't love 'til you give it away!”

I clipped the quote from the card and had it taped to my office door for years.

Do you have love in your heart?  It isn't really love until you give it away.  Love causes us to exercise the act of sharing it.  

Love isn't love 'til you give it away.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland October 15-24, 2024.
click here for the brochure

If you have questions, feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: