Thursday, May 3, 2007

Day One

I cannot believe it. I am now a blogger. Here is the amazing thing about it. I didnt even have to ask anyone how to do this. My son could have done it in ten minutes. I won't tell you how long it took me to figure it out, but here we are.

Let me start with something short. Why the name "Can you hear the birds sing?" Well, can you? Or the better question is, are you listening for them, are you listening to them? Are you aware at all of God's amazing glory in creation? Is your day at an end and you realize that you have not heard even one bird sing today? How sad? Wake up! Tomorrow, if God gives you the day, listen to the birds sing!

The heavens declare the glory of God! It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

3 comments:

Paul Dodds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul Dodds said...

Jeff what a great way to continue to connect folks to Christ..This is a GREAT venue to hear more of your thougts and for others to share theres...is'nt modern technology great. Wonderfull idea and thanks for your words..I'll check it daily it will be a nice way to start the day.

Paul Dodds said...

..and I appologise I can't spell.