Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I was glad to have some time to catch up with you the other day. I want you to know that I am very proud of you, and I want you to know that I grieve with you. I am so glad for the progress that you have made and the fortitude that you have shown. If I could wash away all of the hurt, I would be there in a moment. We don't see each other much, but I want you to know that you are a dear friend. I feel a sense of being bonded to you.

I have another friend who has a theory about this. He says that we used to live in a neighborhood in heaven, before we were born. Then we left heaven and came to earth. Later in life, we meet people and there is a connection that we cannot quite explain. He says the connection is that we used to be neighbors or brothers in heaven before we were born here. Now I know that is probably not very good theology, but it helps me understand and explain the special feelings that I have.

Stand tall. You are the best. God says so, and so do I. Remember that He defines you. He says that you matter. Time and God's love will heal all.

In spite of life's challenges, inspite of the rain, it is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

Your friend,

Jeff B

2 comments:

Paul Dodds said...

I think that friend may be right brother.

robby klim said...

Good Morning, Friend!