Sunday, May 13, 2007

it's just another day

Well, now that I am a blogger, I have this feeling that I should write something every day. Do you ever have days when you dont seem particularly inspired? I spoke with a friend at church today about how some days a person just doesnt feel like they have much to say.

I want you to know that this is ok. It is ok to have just a normal day. Normal days are good. Days that seem mundane and common are good days to practice listening. They are great days to ask the question, can you hear the birds sing?

Would you prefer to not have had this day? Not everyone woke to the miracle of this day. We that did, need to celebrate the simple goodness of life. Maybe no great inspirations today, but every day is good if you can just look and see the wonder.

Its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: