Monday, March 24, 2008

Post Easter

Postpartum depression for preachers.

The church can be absolutely exhausting. You get yourself all worked up for special Holy Days. I guess I have no one to blame for that except myself. You worry about how its all going to come out. You hear that someone stayed home because they wanted to make room for others.

hmmm.... I need to do a better job of helping them understand the importance of the church family.

All in all, a great day. Great music. A wonderful church family. Thank you to every hospitality person, every musician, every singer, every usher. Thank you.

Spring has sprung. The flowers are coming up. My trees [on loan from God] are starting to leaf out. Its beautiful. Its all good.

Jesus is alive.

Its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of your effort for Holy Week is worthwhile. Every year we are at WCC that most important week becomes even more meaningful.