Friday, March 14, 2008

A short trip to Africa

I guess I made it sound like I wanted to move to Africa, permanently. Well, my wife would not vote for that. She doesn't even like to go camping.

I was thinking of a two week trip. It's almost like I have a feeling that it is something that I am supposed to do. I just keep wandering into things that drive all of you crazy. Maybe that is good, I wouldn't want you to become bored or complacent.

Change of subject.........the prom dress ministry is awesome. It is very touching to see what is being done thru this outreach. A dress, shoes, purse, jewelry for girls, or a tux for the boys. Very nice. Very kind. I don't know whose idea this was, but it is a very good thing.

They are building bunk beds in the missions building for the Shiloh Children's Home.

When I take the time to wander around the building, there are so many good things going on. There is so much good at Woods Chapel Church. So many good folks engaged in the work of the Lord.

Thank you. Thank you. I think God is well pleased.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to look and see the good.

No comments: