Monday, March 17, 2008

You are on my mind

It is Monday morning. You are on my mind today. Again. I am not sure why. Is there something bothering you? Are you troubled or in trouble? Its like there is a tremor in the force.

I want you to know that I love you very much. I sense a bond between us that only God can explain. Everything is going to be ok. That is my message for you. I sense in my soul that all is well. Everything is going to be ok. Don't worry. God is with you. You are not abandoned. You may not feel him close right now, but he stands immediately by your side. On the other side of every valley is a mountain top.

Chin up. Smile on. You are not alone.

Its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

i don't think this was written to me.....but i'm going to pretend it was.....thank you