Wednesday, December 24, 2008

and I will post a bit

In 43 minutes it all begins.

I am so grateful! I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a pastor. To stand up on this great day and proclaim the love of God thru Jesus Christ our Lord.

I can feel the presence of God at our church today! It is awesome! Thank God, praise Him for He is good!

I so look forward to seeing you later today. Unless you are out of town, then Merry Christmas to you, wherever you may be!

It is a very beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super busy here, its been a rush month wears me out but I am deeply thankfull for what the Lord has done and for the people at woods chapel who came through our doors.
I'm beat. I can not wait to walk through those doors tonight and feel that peace, that calm , that welcome, that I get when I leave the world and enter Woods Chapel Church...to be with my family , both blood and spiritual, Its truely the best time of the year.
Jeff my brother, you will be filled with the holy spirit it will show through you to us and all will be well. Love to you all,my woodschapel family...what a blessing it was the day we walked into that little church years ago.