Thursday, January 22, 2009

where ever

Wherever. Where ever. Anywhere. No matter where you are. God is there. You may not be aware that He is there, but He is. Your feelings of being alone do not change or define reality, and the reality is that God is with you. There is no place that you can go where God is not.

The moment we become aware of this, our outlook changes. Where are you? Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Raytown, Blue Springs, Jackson Hole, San Jose, St. Louis, San Diego, Mexico, France, in despair, in self-pity, in depression, in a state of wonder, Springfield, Washington D.C., Vermont, Russia, Jamaica, Lee's Summit. You get the point. There is no place where you can go where God is not. You may not feel Him but he is there.

As I become aware of this truth, Truth, I realize that my situation is different. My lot has improved, my circumstances have changed, just by my awareness of His presence. If God is with me, then I have hope. If God is with me, He cares.

Everywhere is His home. My place of employment is His abode. He sits as king over the world. That knowledge makes it better, much better. We are not alone. I am not alone.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: