Saturday, January 31, 2009

sermon notes

Today I have added a new link on this blog site. It is called "Jeff's sermon archives" The actual web address is: http://sermonlist.blogspot.com/
You will see it off to the right. This is a web site that most of you will not be interested in, but some of you might.

It is a collection of my sermon notes. It is not updated weekly, but only from time to time. So if you are looking for something from a recent sermon, send me an email and I will get it out to you. The collection is also incomplete. Sometimes notes don't get saved by me in the correct places. Some of the sermons are old. I am sometimes shocked when I see things that I did or said from years back. They are what they are and if you are bored at night, you might go exploring. There is a search engine on the page and they are categorized by topic and year.

I do not preach from a manuscript. Consequently what you have here are the actual notes that I used on Sunday morning to talk from. I never really thought about sharing them publically, so there are misspellings and brief thoughts. There are references to stories that was just enough info to trigger my brain.

I don't know if there is anything here that interests you, but if there is, have at it. Ecclesiates says, "there is nothing new under the sun." If you are a pastor and find any of this helpful, take it. It isn't mine. Use it to win people to Jesus.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jeff. I enjoyed meeting you a couple of weeks ago. I have been listening to your sermons on CDs. I appreciate your positive & honest approach, as well as your passion for Christ.
Grace and peace, Rev L