Monday, April 26, 2010

angels

I am not talking about the heavenly kind, I am talking about those human beings who become angels to us. I ran into a couple of them a few weeks ago and thanked them for being so kind to me. They were a bit surprised to know that I felt this way about them.

Another angel has come out of the woodwork. This person has just become a great encourager to me. They always seem to know when I need a good word. It is like they can read me.

What a blessing. I hope you have people in your life that encourage you. Just as important, I hope that you are an encourager to others. It just takes a minute to offer a kind word, and a good word at the right time, Oh, what a blessing to the soul.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, do those people that are our angels & encourage us (just when we seem to need encouraged) need to know that from us? Do we tell them?? Does that change the dynamics? What do you think??