Saturday, April 10, 2010

it is too easy to complain

It is too easy to complain. Today I get to finish preparing for a very unique wedding. I get to finish the sermon. And to add insult to injury, the front of the house is all taken apart due to a water leak. A pretty full Saturday. It all has to get done. Oh, and a friend is leaving. Never a dull moment.

So, it is pretty easy to complain. But then I stop and think.......

I woke up today. I am not sick, I am well. No one in my family is sick. My wife is home. God did not go anywhere. It will all get done, and it will all be ok.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, your attitude of gratitude continues to be inspiring. One of the most frustrating things in daily life is an unrelenting schedule and more to do than it seems can be done.

Today's blog is well put, and something many of your church family members can relate to.

Thanks for taking the time to share.

Sharon said...

Ditto what anonymous said. We definitely need to "see the good"...at some point. ; )