Saturday, April 17, 2010

cell phones

Do you have a kid with a cell phone? They always seem to be on it. Talking, texting. You take your kid out to dinner and all they do is text their friends. You tell them to stop and they get mad.

Then your kids grow up and you are still subsidizing the cell phone. Yet, when I call them, they don't answer. You know what is happening. They are out with their friends, they see the call coming in, see that it is DAD, and push the reject button.

So I am subsidizing a cell phone that the kid won't answer when I call.

Arrrrrruuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhh!

Insanity is hereditary. Parents get it from their children.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

LOL It's maddening isn't it? Here's the deal--TEXT them. I know, I don't like it either, but that's the way it is. I call my young nephew and he doesn't answer. I text him and I get an instant reply. Go figure!