Monday, October 17, 2011

Ansel Adams

Ansel Adams, 1902-1984 was an American photographer, noted for his black and white photos of nature.

Lately, I have been taking some pictures.   I have realized that seeing the good is one thing, capturing it in a photo is another, which allows it to be saved and shared with others.  Since real photographers name their pictures, I am naming the one on the left, "Seagull at Pigeon Point."

I have been taking pictures of trees, flowers, birds and buildings.  I don't know what I am going to do with all of this, but I have some ideas.

One of these days when I have time, I may take a photography class at Longview.  I may sit up at night and photo shop my pictures.  I may delete the bad ones and categorize the good ones and learn how to print them.

I may give them to friends as presents.  I have become Ansel Adams.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: