Wednesday, October 26, 2011

flat

Someone mentioned to me the other day that I seemed flat and I guess I probably have been somewhat lately. My solution to times like these is to change direction a little or bring something new into my life. So I picked up a book from the "Brinkman top 10" list "Walking on Water" by Anthony DeMello. I opened it to a page I had book marked and read "We have to have the courage to not let ourselves be manipulated."

When we allow others or a situation to control us we lose our self confidence...our direction, and life becomes a struggle. The good thing is when you can identify the problem and correct it, but sometimes we are past the point of being able to identify our problem. That is where the other half of the readers here come into play.....look for those who are struggling...help them find their direction again.

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

No comments: